VolCorp provides personalized consulting, investment, risk, and financial services, as well as a large selection of corporate accounts to credit unions nationwide. Our product offering is designed with the overarching purpose of inspiring credit unions to reach new heights of service and development.
VolCorp is committed to developing strong business partnerships that grant credit unions access to a large pool of programs and solutions tailored to fit their changing needs. We have performed due diligence on each of our strategic partners and are ready to streamline our strong network within these organizations. This way, we empower credit unions to effortlessly integrate the services they need within their product offering.
CU Business Group (CUBG)
CUBG provides business deposits, lending services, and technical expertise to credit unions big and small, bringing them one step closer to creating a complete business services package.
- Loan documentation
- Risk monitoring
- Consulting and training
- Marketing materials
- Marketing lists
- Sales enablement trainings
BUSINESS DEPOSIT SERVICES:
- Business deposit account structures and pricing
- Operations, compliance, and system guidance
- Merchant Bankcards
- Business ACH origination
- Tax payments
- Board and management education
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Market demographics and program potential analysis
Smart Option Private Student Loan Program (Sallie Mae®)
In partnership with Sallie Mae®, VolCorp offers a convenient private student loan referral program through SLM Corporation that allows credit unions to lower risks and earn fee income while granting their members easier access to higher education opportunities.
SLM Corporation is one of the country’s leading providers of college funding solutions and has over 40 years of leadership in the education lending market.
With zero additional costs, the student loan program pairs efficiently with student checking solutions and allows credit unions to generate fee income per each originated loan.
- Grants students access to the finances they need to pay for college
- Expands credit union product line to attract and retain members
- No cost or funding requirements to make private student loans available to members
- Generates additional revenue without capital investment
- Minimal IT requirements
- Free marketing materials annually
- Students who apply with a creditworthy cosigner may qualify for a lower interest rate
Bill Pay (My CU Services)
Through MY CU Services, VolCorp facilitates an efficient bill pay solution that allows credit unions to submit online payments, making it easier for them to handle bills and manage their funds. Home banking systems are not mandatory, as our solution can seamlessly function with or without such capabilities.
- No monthly minimums
- Single sign-on capabilities with a growing number of processors
- User-friendly, responsive interface
- Custom payee lists
- Multiple payment options
- Payment tracking
- Home banking system not necessary
VolCorp has partnered with ATM/EFT network and debit card processor TransFund to equip credit unions with an array of advantageous card, ATM, and merchant service solutions.
TransFund’s deep understanding of the complexities and challenges facing financial institutions allowed them to tailor a unique product offering that empowers our members to grow and easily compete with larger banks and industry players.
Card products. TransFund works alongside credit unions to sediment a card program that facilitates greater penetration, activation, and usage, and that ultimately increases their market share and income. ATM and EFT Services. Credit unions can count on TransFund for unbiased analytics and support in choosing the best PIN and Signature POS Networks and EFT vendors.
- PIN POS interchange income passed to credit unions
- Reward options
- Detailed analytics
- Multiple solutions for PIN debit
- Advanced fraud prevention capabilities: EMV card migration, tokenization, real-time scoring
- Timely and comprehensive technical and personal support
- Free card design
- Discounted card production prices
- On-demand printing
VolCorp has partnered with Dolphin Debit, the single largest pure play provider of ATM outsourcing for credit unions in the U.S. Through a fully-funded and completely turnkey ATM management model, Dolphin’s program eliminates capital expenditure – using their own capital to upgrade your existing machines or replace them with new equipment on your behalf – shrinks operating costs by 10-30%, frees up staff, and assures a strategy is in place for future compliance or technology enhancements.
Dolphin Debit is the U.S. ATM Services Division of Euronet Worldwide, a global leader in ATM deployments and technology, and is armed with experience in managing over 3,000 ATMs/ITMs in the U.S. and nearly 50,000 globally.
- ATM Hardware and Software
- Compliance and Upgrades
- Maintenance and Service
- Terminal Driving
- Cash Management
- ATM Monitoring
VolCorp, in partnership with EFT Source, provides Card@Once®, a solution for cost-effective card issuance that requires little to no IT support. With Card@Once® credit unions can produce Visa or Mastercard debit cards in under two minutes on-site, thus reducing member wait time and improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Easy-to-use card printers on-site
- Monthly charges only on a “per card produced” basis
- Instant issuance
- PCI certified
- No hardware contract required
- No annual software licensing keys
- Advanced personalization features
- No core software integration requirements
- Three-year rapid replacement
I-Care is a collaborative employee healthcare solution specifically designed to meet the needs of credit unions. VolCorp members can reduce both claim risk and premium volatility by joining the program, lowering costs for employees and employers alike.
- Reduced healthcare costs and improved employee benefits
- Easily adjustable wellness programs
- Flexible and competitive plan designs through various networks
- Data analytics and reporting for strategic decision-making
- Join a knowledgeable community of credit union HR specialists
Current Expected Credit Losses Compliance (CECL)
VolCorp partners with CRF Advisors in delivering their advanced Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) software and consultancy services to member credit unions. CRF Advisors specializes in providing CECL methodology discussions, loan data analysis, and CECL modeling to financial institutions and credit unions nationwide.
CECL, the new GAAP requirement to include expected life of loan (LOL) in the allowance for loan and lease losses (ALLL) for instruments held at amortized costs, will change the loan loss reserve calculation and impact many aspects of day-to-day financial operations. CFR Advisors assist credit unions in documenting the requirements for their organization, analyzing methodologies, ensuring proper systems input, and monitoring the roles and responsibilities involved in the implementation process.
- Dedicated team of professionals always ready to help
- Rigorous project planning for timelines and resource allocation
- Tracking and monitoring the implementation process
- Regular communication with team to ensure quality Important information: New CECL Compliance Implementation Deadline
According to a recent survey, four out of five Gen Z consumers say money matters are a leading source of stress. Credit unions have the opportunity to relieve this burden with Zogo. Zogo is a free mobile app developed by Duke University’s behavioral scientists that teaches financial literacy to teenagers.
- 300+ educational modules designed by Duke University professors
- Interactive quizzes
- Ability to redeem in-app rewards using points earned through quizzes
To learn more about Zogo, contact us!
Become a Partner
For more information about how VolCorp can help your credit union, contact us! One of our representatives will get back to you shortly.