Corporate credit unions began in 1968 with a main purpose of providing liquidity to their members. We still understand the importance of helping you meet your cash flow needs, and offer a wide range of lending services tailored to you.
Why Choose VolCorp?
VolCorp is the loan and liquidity choice for over 340 credit unions around the country. We have an acclaimed reputation for exceptional member service and timely turnaround of our cost-effective funding options. Our safety and soundness is unparalleled, and we have the flexibility to customize loans to meet your unique needs. And all our loan processing is linked directly to your credit union’s transaction account to facilitate timely and quick transfers of loan funds.
Line of Credit
A pre-approved Line of Credit can help get you through a liquidity crunch when funds are low.
- Lines of credit typically are set at an amount equal to 10% of your credit union’s assets
- Larger lines available upon specific application and review/approval
- Automatically accessed when your account drops below your average daily settlement balance
- Competitive variable rate that is sensitive to market changes
Ideal for extended liquidity emergencies, and customizable for your situation.
- Long- or short-term to meet your needs
- Fixed and variable rate options available
- Flexible payment schedules, terms, and conditions
Unsecured Short-Term Loans
Fixed-rate, short-term loans
- One- to twelve-week maturity
- One-week notice required (to ensure availability of funds)
- Loan rate established on approval of application
Letters of Credit
Guaranteed payment of municipal/utility deposits or Visa/MasterCard can be made with our non-negotiable, non-assignable Letter of Credit.
- A no-cost answer to payment guarantees
- Issued for a specific amount and period of time
SimpliCD is an easy, simple source of liquidity with the most competitive rates, and no back office work, confusion, or fees. You’ll gain access to a nationwide market of institutional investors, with rates and terms tailored to your asset/liability needs. To issue through SimpliCD, you must be federally insured and have the ability to accept non-member deposits.
Central Liquidity Facility (CLF)
The CLF is a credit union’s lender of last resort. Membership is voluntary and is open to credit unions that purchase a prescribed amount of CLF stock. We act as an agent for credit unions who join the CLF by buying CLF stock. As a government agency within NCUA, the CLF has access to the U.S. Treasury. To purchase CLF stock, visit www.ncua.gov and type “CLF” in the search engine.