Overview and Benefits
VolCorp offers an array of item processing services to meet the needs of your credit union and its members. Whether you’re considering a new program or converting from another processor, let VolCorp show you how we can make the difference.
Benefits of choosing VolCorp for your Item Processing Needs:
- Designed specifically for the unique needs of credit unions
- Knowledge of rules and regulations
- ECCHO Membership (Electronic Check Clearing House Organization)
- 7 years of image storage with unlimited retrieval of items through Access Image-NET
- Free automated settlement
- Research and adjustments performed at no additional cost
- Duplicate detection over a 10-business day period
- 100% availability of funds next business day for returns
- 100% next day availability of imaged deposits
Check 21 Substitute Check Disclosure
Under Check 21 regulations, financial institutions must provide this disclosure when a consumer requests an original check or copy of a check and receives a substitute check. In addition, the financial institution must provide this disclosure if a check the consumer has deposited is returned unpaid to the consumer in the form of a substitute check. The disclosure describes substitute checks and consumer rights regarding substitute checks.
A copy of the Substitute Check Disclosure to use for your credit union members is available; click on the link below: