NEEDED: Information Security Officer
This position will be responsible for the development, documentation, implementation, operation, and maintenance of an information security program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our members’ and employees’ information. Identify, report, and resolve security violations through monitoring network activities. Oversee vulnerability mitigations and patch management. Work with IT to provide training to improve security posture, including educating staff about security software and best practices for information security. Work from a standard office setting; no other travel required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required :
- Wide knowledge of computer security architectures and protocols (CISSP or CISM preferred)
- Knowledge of administration of firewall, Intrusion Detection System and VPNs technologies (Palo Alto Network Firewall preferred)
- Familiar with related electronic data processing systems and financial software applications
- Ability to produce accurate systems documentation
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in area of specialty such as Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, or Information Technology, or 5+ years of relevant experience in the field.
Full Benefit Package to Include:
Vacation, discretionary and sick time, 11 paid holidays per year, tuition reimbursement program, 10% company contribution to retirement plans after 1 year of service, yearly incentive plans based on achievement of company and individual goals, medical, dental, life, disability, accidental death, and vision insurance plans, FSA’s, HSA’s and HRA’s, telecommute/remote work options.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran