NEEDED: Implementation/Training Specialist
This position will be responsible for the successful implementation, delivery and training of products and services to our members to ensure a positive experience for our members with little interruption. Develop on-going training materials for internal and external use, as well as, hold various training sessions throughout the year. This position will work closely with VolCorp internal departments, vendors and credit unions. In-person or virtual visits will be necessary and therefore some travel may be required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Strong verbal, written, and nonverbal communication skills.
- Strong professional etiquette.
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to adapt ideas and training material based upon audience’s knowledge level.
- Effective interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of various software platforms to assist in job, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills to lead to continual process improvement within work flows and overall job responsibilities.
- Time Management and ability to easily accept and manage change.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated. Requiring very little direct supervision.
- Ability to work independently and within group settings.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or Business Management. Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in working with multiple projects within same time frame and working with an external client base. Credit union work experience a plus.
Full Benefit Package to Include:
Vacation, discretionary and sick time, 11 paid holidays per year, tuition reimbursement program, 10% company contribution to retirement plans after 1 year of service, yearly incentive plans based on achievement of company and individual goals, medical, dental, life, disability, accidental death, and vision insurance plans, FSA’s, HSA’s and HRA’s, telecommute/remote work options
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran