NEEDED: Business Development Representative
Working in conjunction with Management, the incumbent will develop and maintain a strong trusted advisor relationship with key credit union stakeholders and executives to fully understand their business strategy and measurements for success with integrity and reliability. Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding member growth and product penetration. Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals and stated strategic initiatives.
- Conduct in-person and/or virtual visits and communication with potential and existing members
- Increase member portfolio depth and relationship “stickiness”
- Improve product and service penetration and profitability
- Forecast, maintain, and track key account metrics
- Obtain knowledge of VolCorp products and services for member demonstration
- Prepare detailed cost analysis/proposals and close opportunities
- Track sales funnel status and member relationship activity within VolCorp’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Attend events affiliated with Credit Union Movement e.g. leagues, chapter meetings, conferences, etc.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent relevant experience with 5+ years’ progressive business development and/or financial services industry experience.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Extensive business development experience and demonstrated closure rates
- Exceptional listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skillsets
- Experience with CRM systems and overall account management
Extensive travel required – approximately 60%, (mostly within driving range)
Full Benefit Package to Include:
Vacation, discretionary and sick time, 10 paid holidays per year, tuition reimbursement program, 10% company contribution to retirement plans after 1 year of service, yearly incentive plans based on achievement of company and individual goals, medical, dental, life, disability, accidental death, and vision insurance plans, FSA’s, HSA’s and HRA’s, telecommute/remote work options