NEEDED: Business Systems Analyst
VolCorp is hiring a Business System Analyst. This position will be tasked with creating and maintaining deliverables supporting VolCorp’s software development projects. We are a small team growing our DevOps operation. You will work with in house and offsite development teams, translate end users’ needs to system requirements- such as user stories, wireframes, documentation and QA test cases.
- Support executives and SMEs writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Document system requirements, system specifications.
- Create wireframes models.
- Convert requirements into various types of models, diagrams and data flows.
- Create QA test plans, review UAT results.
- Participate in sizing up effort for Project Plans.
- Assists in day-to-day project management tasks.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by CTO or Manager IT.
- Adhere to company and governmental policies and regulations, including those related to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelors Degree Computer Science or related area or equivalent years directly related experience plus 6+ years business analyst.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Familiar with related electronic data processing systems and financial software applications
- Agile Project Management Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Axure, MS Office Tools, Visio, Kanban Boards, Jira, Azure DevOps, Power BI.
- No unusual physical demands
- Occasional lifting/pushing equipment installation/furniture
- Occasional exposure to exposed electrical components
- Limited travel – 5%
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran