NEEDED: Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working with non I.T. staff to gather the business needs and translate them to technical documents and process for the I.T. staff to use to as guides and references in coding custom applications, reports and APIs. This position will collaborate with external and internal customers to deliver requirement specifications.
- Minimum of 5+ years documenting and interpreting customer business needs to application and operational requirements.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions.
- Facilitate effective team interactions.
- Experience documenting web services.
- Experience with Client Server architecture.
- Experience with front end user interface design.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
- Experience with modeling software like Axure and Adobe
- Elicit requirements using various existing sources/techniques
- Works collaboratively with Database Administrator/SQL Developer to ensure proper SQL coding techniques and database design for performance.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications for intermediate to significant complexity of business requirements or problems.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test cases.
- Manage assignment of programming work on a project.
- Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Accepts additional assignments willingly
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent degree preferred
Masters Degree a plus
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran