NEEDED: Cloud Systems Administrator
VolCorp is hiring a Cloud Systems Administrator. The perfect candidate for the position must have advanced troubleshooting skills and experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMWare, Group Policy, PowerShell, and Network printers. The Cloud Systems Administrator role also includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Knowledge of VMware vCenter Server, ESXi, and Horizon View required
- Provide maintenance, enhancements, and implementation for LAN/WAN hardware resources including, but not limited to storage systems, server infrastructure and backup systems.
- Experience troubleshooting Operating Systems and Applications
- Background working with network operating systems as well as scripting language
- Foundational knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- PowerShell experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in GPO – Group Policy Objects
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Maintain disaster recovery infrastructure and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Administer and work in trouble tickets for clients and staff
- Must be willing to work “on call” as scheduled.
- 5+ years of related experience
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours and Travel Requirements:
- Standard working hours; based on a 40-hour work week.
- After hours work will be on an as needed basis depending upon project load and maintenance requirements.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran