VolCorp is committed to success through services, product development, and the utilization of our employees. To help us achieve this success, we provide employees with a comfortable working environment, excellent benefits and compensation programs, and equal employment opportunities.
Benefits and Compensation Programs
We offer a competitive salary and strong benefits package. Following are some of the benefits available to employees:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Care
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursements
- 10 Paid Holidays (per year)
- Discretionary Days Off
- Vacation Time (increases at length of service)
How to Apply for Employment Opportunities
Interested applicants should submit the following items:
- Cover letter with salary history
- Background Verification Disclosure & Authorization (click to download PDF form)
- Affirmative Action / Self-Identify Form (click to download PDF form)
- Self-Identification of Disability Form (click to download PDF form)
You may submit your information via mail, fax, or e-mail. Please reply to:
Volunteer Corporate Credit Union
2460 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
Fax: (615) 232-7999
Affirmative Action Statement
Employment opportunities are available equally throughout VolCorp. Applicants and employees are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications — not race, age, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (as long as an employee is legally authorized to work in the United States) past, present, or future membership in a U.S. Uniformed Service, genetic information or any other legally protected status under state or federal law. VolCorp is committed to the equal employment and advancement of all employees regardless of an individual’s protected status. Implicit in this policy is the commitment of VolCorp and our employees’ obligation to maintain a place of employment and a work environment that is safe, productive, and free from harassment on the basis of the protected classes listed above.
This policy is reflected in many aspects of our daily operations. For example,
- Each applicant who seeks employment with VolCorp is given a fair and unbiased evaluation of his or her capabilities.
- Each applicant who seeks employment with VolCorp is given a fair and unbiased evaluation of his or her background check without discrimination.
In short, all activities of VolCorp reflect our full acceptance of our responsibilities as an Equal Opportunity Employer.