ACH Audits and Risk Assessments
Let our Accredited ACH Professionals handle your ACH Audit and Risk Assessment. We’ll provide a detailed report of findings as well as recommendations for improvement. And if we conduct both at the same time, you’ll qualify for a discounted price.
Your ACH Audit must be completed no later than December 31st each year. Our audit experts will complete your audit in accordance with the requirements in Appendix Eight of the NACHA operating rules. We’ll review your operating procedures and internal controls, as well as your balancing and reconciliation functions, and provide you with a written report with findings and recommendations.
We also offer ACH staff training and assistance with developing your ACH procedures to help your processes run smoothly now and in the future.
ACH Risk Assessments
Your credit union’s ACH Risk Assessment must also be completed every year, and our professionals can take care of this for you as well. And just like your ACH Audit, we’ll provide you with a detailed report and any recommendations for improvement.
Your ACH Risk Assessment includes the following:
- Determining the effectiveness of your management’s planning/oversight of ACH activities
- Evaluating the adequacy of your operating processes and internal controls
- Determining the adequacy of enterprise-wide compliance with your policies and procedures related to ACH processing
- Evaluating originator underwriting standards, establishment of exposure limits, and review of high-risk activities
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your business continuity program
- Reviewing your relationships and controls with third party service providers